As the Coronavirus COVID-19 affects our communities, our tree farm will continue to operate to provide you with fresh cut and cut your own Christmas Trees. We are vigilant, heeding all federal, state and local health advisories. Below are some guidelines for our customers to follow.
Below is the link to the Massachusetts Guidelines for Christmas Tree Farms:
- If you are having symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus, please stay home.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all employees and all patrons.
- Maintain social distancing space of at least six (6) feet from one another, or between family groups.
- Please be patient and allow for extra time during check out (paying and netting stations)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Saws will be sanitized after each use.
- We are not able to provide complimentary hot chocolate this year due to COVID-19.
- We are pet friendly. All pets must be leashed.
- We will allow one person from your party in the pay station.
- To avoid overcrowding during peak times, we may limit access to the farm. If you have any questions, please call us before you come (508)485-1609 .
- We accept cash and checks, we do not accept credit cards.
CYO Christmas Tree